Getting out, keeping cosy.




Today I have been exhausted. I did some chores and then curled up in bed for hours. By 4pm I was still tired but decided I needed to get out of the house. We had rescued my D-SLR camera from the attic this morning so I handed it over to my boyfriend and he took these photos of me in the woods. 

This outfit is so comfy. The shirt is made of stretchy material and is a million years old, previously owned by my mam. It has such an interesting texture. I want to say that the addition of the cardigan was me playing with textures, but actually the north of England is now just freezing and I needed to wrap up. I threw on some jewellery so I could feel dressed up as I haven't been anywhere that requires dressing up this week and while I've been feeling under the weather my jewellery collection has been gathering dust. 


Cardigan - Asos (similar here)
Blouse - Vintage
Skirt - Next
Rings and bracelet - H&M
Watch - Asos
Nail paint - Model's Own

anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment