Mirror Movin'

Yesterday I had a mammoth 3 hour nap in the daytime so when the night came around I was more than ready to go out dancing. We headed to Mirror Moves and had a great time, the music was seriously good even though I had never heard half of it. We danced so much, my knees hurt but it was worth it.

I threw on a dress that my boyfriend's mum had picked up in a charity shop and then passed on to me, a gorgeous little black bag (which you unfortunately can't really see here, oops! we took the photos on a whim) and my favourite boots, as well as plenty of rings. I love the combination of gold rings and this metallic green nail paint, so pretty! 



Dress - Dorothy Perkins/charity shop
Boots - Next
Bag - Next
Small, gold rings - H&M
Blue stone ring - New Look
Nail paint - Topshop

anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment