Stripes are a staple.

This H&M cropped jumper has been an absolute staple for me every autumn/winter for the past two years, and I feel like this year is going to be no different. As seen here, I tend to style it over little plain dresses, and it makes everything look 10 times chic-er and more put together, as do all things stripey, I think. Maybe it's a French student thing. I paired it with some long necklaces and my new H&M black satchel. I needed a little black satchel bag so desperately before I go to France, this one does the trick I think. 


I fall over everytime my boyfriend takes outfit photos for me, thought I'd include one of my falling over photos this time.

Can I just note how gutted I will be to leave this garden behind? Not only does it make a pretty backdrop for photos, but it's so relaxing to just sit outside. 

Cropped jumper - H&M
Black dress - Brave Soul @ ASOS
Bag - H&M
Necklaces - H&M and Accessorize
Boots - Next

anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment