Florals and fishnets and first times.


Autumn has started, right? It's the 2nd September, it has been lashing down here since yesterday evening and I desparately want to turn the central heating on, so I think it's time to bring back my autumn wardrobe - the best wardrobe. 
This is my favourite autumn dress and I was genuinely excited to wear it when I got up this morning, it is a dress that has seen me through a lot of firsts: first dates, my first day at university and now my first blog post. Wearing it here just seems right. 
I love love love the way it looks with fishnet tights; the dress is so pretty and the tights stop it from looking too prim. Despite being fitted at the arms and at my waist, the dress is also comfortable and as I'm trying to have a productivity drive while I have some energy I need something that I can do chores and run errands in. 


Obviously the most exciting thing about autumn is berry lips, and I'm in love with Sleek's Mulberry. It's not the easiest to apply but it lasts well and these photos do not capture how gorgeous the deep purple-brown colour is. 

Dress - Love Label at Very (out of season, similar here, here and here)
Tights - Aldi
Boots - Next (possibly out of season, but Next do the same shoes every autumn with slight design tweaks, so check out these)


anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous
    If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then white cotton shift dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete