Channeling Kristen Stewart

I love Kristen Stewart. There is something about her continued refusal to play happy for cameras that makes me want to cheerlead for her. Also, I have a massive girl crush on her, strong enough that I'll sit through all the slightly shit films she has starred in. I really enjoy the fashion choices that she makes, so much so that one of my autumn style resolutions was to channel her style on days when I'm having a bit of a wardrobe crisis. I feel like she does androgyny in a very wearable, comfortable and affordable way.  





My new Joni jeans are so comfortable and I love the way my black hoodie looks under leather jacket, there's something a bit Sarah Manning from Orphan Black about it - another one of my style icons. I feel like this kind of outfit will be worn a lot throughout autumn/winter.

Top - Primark Men's
Hoodie - H&M
Faux leather jacket - Warehouse
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Next
Necklace - Accesorise
Lips - Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick in 310 Berry Much

anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment