My Third Year Abroad Make Up Bag.



Get ready for a loooong post today; I'm off on my third year abroad to France in 8 days and the packing has begun.

The first thing I did was start packing up my favourite make up products, putting everything I want to take into my massive leopard print toiletries bag. My plan is to just use what's in there until I go so if there's anything missing I will, hopefully, notice before I leave. I'm trying to only bring one of everything and I've included some palettes which I think really boost my collection and so I don't have too many little pots everywhere. 

I realise this may all seem a little excessive, I am aware that I am going to France and that not only do they have make up there, but I will only be 30 minutes away from a huge Sephora. However, I want to make sure I have all my favourites with me, I have a feeling that I'll be using make up as a bit of a safety blanket for when I first arrive.

Most things here are just my everyday products, the exceptions being things like black lipstick which I am saving for parties. You'll also notice I haven't included brushes, I haven't packed those yet, but I'll probably be taking my staples from Real Techniques, Zoeva and Eco Tools. I guess that's for another post. Also, sorry that not everything is photographed, a few things were lost in a handbag!


Face
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua - 10 Beige
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream - Light
B. Prepared Illuminating Primer
Rimmel Stay Blushed - Sunkissed Cherry
Bourjois Blusher - Rose Amber
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 10
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - Ivory
B. Radiant BB Under Eye Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - Vanille
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette





Eyes
Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Brown
Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
Famous by Sue Moxley Get Lashed Mascara
Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Gosh Velvet Touch Kohl - Black
Prestige Kohl - Brown
Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl - Nude
Catrice Eyeshadow - Carrots of the Caribbean
MUA Mono Eyeshadow - Purple
Natural Collection Eyeshadow - Midnight
Topshop Crayon - Sun Shower
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
Stila The Natural Palette


Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner - Eastend Snob
Maybelline Color Drama - Nude Perfection
Maybelline ColorSensation Gloss - Cashmere Rose
Chanel Lipgloss - 119
MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Kooky
MUA Matte Lipstick - Lilac Belle
L'Oréal Color Riche Lipstick - Julianne's Nude
Estée Lauder Lipstick - 340 Envious
Lipcote
Barry M Lipstick - Black
Urban Decay Lipstick - Oil Slick

I'm sure I'll end up taking a couple of things out and adding others in because I am indecisive, but I'm pretty happy with this, I'm also excited about trying some new French products! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!


anna / the fashion tired

Blogging about chronic illness, clothes, makeup and probably everything else.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your third year in France! I don't think what you're bringing is excessive at all, and I have major palette envy right now!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I was wondering what you Instagram username is, because when I try clicking on the Instagram icon it's just bringing me back to your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Really strongly recommend the Zoeva palette! I don't actually have instagram atm, but I am planning on rejoining soon, so I kept the icon there as a place holder because I'm rubbish with HTML and worried I wouldn't be able to get it back without ruining my layout. I really need to work on my skillz. Thank you for your comments xxxxx

      Delete